<p>In 2017, smartphone sales in the UK will be worth almost Â£18 billion London, 19Â December 2017: In 2017 for the first time, UK retail ecommerce purchases made via smartphone will […]</p><p>The post <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.emarketer.com/newsroom/index.php/smartphone-spending-overtakes-tablet-spending/">UK Smartphone Spending Overtakes Tablet Spending</a> appeared first on <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.emarketer.com/newsroom">eMarketer Newsroom</a>.</p>
- Kroger selects Arizona for self-driving grocery delivery pilot
- Foot Locker, Asics team up on shoppable anime series, apparel collection
- 15 questions to ask yourself before publishing a new landing page
- Microsoft and Amazon marry their assistants, but will the honeymoon be short-lived?
- How many agency people does it take to run an account? Not nearly as many as clients think