Despite years of vetting and advances in media measurement, analytics, models and attribution, Forbes research—with over 800 CMOs and 50 subject matter experts—revealed that most CMOs still struggle to quantify and communicate the value marketing creates to their leadership, peers and partners.
- How HSN used AI to get personal with shoppers
- Lidl enlists tough kids to drill the England team ahead of the World Cup
- If consumers aren’t consuming, what are they doing? How experience is disrupting retail.
- Google to join IAB Europe’s Transparency and Consent Framework
- Creative Director’s Choice: Basic’s Matt Faulk states why Patagonia Action Works is saving the Earth