Despite years of vetting and advances in media measurement, analytics, models and attribution, Forbes research—with over 800 CMOs and 50 subject matter experts—revealed that most CMOs still struggle to quantify and communicate the value marketing creates to their leadership, peers and partners.
- Google says AdSense Auto ads will ‘take care of the rest’ for publishers
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: KFC Crisis Now PR Nightmare, and More
- TV is not under threat, but it needs to get better with data, say panelists at The Drum’s breakfast event
- The Financial Times launches whitepaper to boost content marketing performance in finance industry
- The case for advertisers to look again at newsbrands