Despite years of vetting and advances in media measurement, analytics, models and attribution, Forbes research—with over 800 CMOs and 50 subject matter experts—revealed that most CMOs still struggle to quantify and communicate the value marketing creates to their leadership, peers and partners.
- From CNBC to Sky, Comcast is the new powerhouse of global news media
- Sir David Attenborough invites public to WPP's ‘People’s Seat’ at UN climate talks
- Google enhances political ad transparency in advance of EU elections
- The Biz Dev 100: David Edwards, head of new business, Coley Porter Bell
- Ad and media veteran Peter Hunter joins adtech firm Sizmek