<p>Desktops and laptops attract the majority of digital ad dollars New York, NY (December 13, 2017) â€“ In its inaugural forecast on US B2B digital ad spending, eMarketer projects that […]</p><p>The post <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.emarketer.com/newsroom/index.php/b2b-ad-spending-grow-13-2018/">US B2B Ad Spending to Grow 13% in 2018</a> appeared first on <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.emarketer.com/newsroom">eMarketer Newsroom</a>.</p>
- Kroger selects Arizona for self-driving grocery delivery pilot
- Foot Locker, Asics team up on shoppable anime series, apparel collection
- 15 questions to ask yourself before publishing a new landing page
- Microsoft and Amazon marry their assistants, but will the honeymoon be short-lived?
- How many agency people does it take to run an account? Not nearly as many as clients think