Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers have released their latest edition of their annual Internet Trends report. In summary it considers:
- Continued robust online growth
- Currently 2.4 billion internet users (1/3 of the planet)
- Mobile usage expanding rapidly
- Mobile advertising is remains largely untapped
- Shift to social content using a combination of photos, videos, audio and innovative content.
- Early days for wearables, connected cars, drones.
Many of these trends have been noted in media releases, and posts, but KPCB has a good set of visuals, graphs to clearly highlight this. Enjoy!
Click here for more: http://www.kpcb.com/insights/2013-internet-trends