So you know Bill Gates tweets, but now Premier Hu Jin Tao (of China, for those of you who don’t know who he is) tweets as well. However Premier Hu doesn’t tweet on Twitter, he has chosen the most conservative and government-controlled media platform by the People.com.cn. Tait from East-West covers other microblogging platforms common in China.
- Marketers get real: Using influencers without a strategy will do brands more harm than good
- Responding to activist investor, MDC sets date for annual and special meeting
- Luke Wilson is a close talker in Colgate’s Super Bowl ad
- New report: B2B digital transformation is more focused on customers than on efficiency
- Old Spice introduces Dean Cole to get weird with its Fresher Collection