So you know Bill Gates tweets, but now Premier Hu Jin Tao (of China, for those of you who don’t know who he is) tweets as well. However Premier Hu doesn’t tweet on Twitter, he has chosen the most conservative and government-controlled media platform by the People.com.cn. Tait from East-West covers other microblogging platforms common in China.
- Horizon Media agencies ply new ground with incentive-based deals tied to compensation
- Here’s what’s behind the rise of custom algorithms for digital ad decisions
- How job seekers are standing out and staying top of mind during virtual job interviews
- MyPillow plans to pull ads from Fox News
- Time for marketing to look at what is right, necessary and effective