So you know Bill Gates tweets, but now Premier Hu Jin Tao (of China, for those of you who don’t know who he is) tweets as well. However Premier Hu doesn’t tweet on Twitter, he has chosen the most conservative and government-controlled media platform by the People.com.cn. Tait from East-West covers other microblogging platforms common in China.
- Analysts agree: E-commerce sales set to deliver robust holiday retail growth
- FreeWheel looks to scale OTT advertising with new ad products
- Degree hosts pop-up dance classes in new wellness-focused campaign
- Legal cannabis — threat or opportunity for the alcoholic drinks industry?
- Reese’s #NotSorry ads drive conversation, purchase intent ahead of Halloween, analysis says