Joe and Shareen have started their own podcast at http://morningjam.com/ You just can’t keep a good team down. And its kudos to a creative duo who hopefully will be able to take a good bite of the audio-ence in Singapore. All the best, and I look forward to Singaporeans learning to support the underdog and to start making and eating their own bread.
- From CMO to CEO: why leadership is about context, not control
- How do you solve a problem like… finding new ways to talk about sustainability?
- How Forbes’ 30 Under 30 franchise has become a top selling point for the brand
- ‘Outside the four walls of a restaurant’: Why The Infatuation cooked up a marketplace model during the pandemic
- ‘I believe enough in this to try to do it myself’: CollegeHumor owner Sam Reich on the brand’s future potential