Online advertising has continued to defy market conditions, surpassing $1.7 billion for the 2008 calendar year, representing an increase of $364.25 million or 27% year-on-year growth according to figures released today by IAB (Interactive Advertising Bureau) Australia in its Online Advertising Expenditure Report (OAER) which is compiled by PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC).
- MDC will pay six-figure incentive to five execs to stay on until it closes a deal
- Prada will stop selling monkey keychains decried as racist
- Facebook discloses ‘bug’ that opened private photos to apps
- Agency Brief: Grills, gloss and a g’day for one agency
- Marketing Day: Google Display adds pay per conversion, brand safety solutions for YouTube, more