Online advertising has continued to defy market conditions, surpassing $1.7 billion for the 2008 calendar year, representing an increase of $364.25 million or 27% year-on-year growth according to figures released today by IAB (Interactive Advertising Bureau) Australia in its Online Advertising Expenditure Report (OAER) which is compiled by PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC).
- Unilever’s Degree calls out fitness centers for making people with disabilities uncomfortable
- Teens give parents ‘The Talk’ and ForwardPMX merges with Assembly: Agency Brief
- The real reasons Amazon is introducing its own smart TVs: Datacenter Weekly
- Marketing winners and losers of the week
- Wonderful Pistachios links with star streamer as part of gaming push