Online advertising has continued to defy market conditions, surpassing $1.7 billion for the 2008 calendar year, representing an increase of $364.25 million or 27% year-on-year growth according to figures released today by IAB (Interactive Advertising Bureau) Australia in its Online Advertising Expenditure Report (OAER) which is compiled by PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC).
- Working with an AI vendor: How marketers can take the leap
- Watch the newest ads on TV from T-Mobile, Amazon, Hulu and more
- Facebook rolls out system to include news publishers in its controversial Ad Archive
- Better than Neymar: Fifa 19 empowers players in flashy footy spot
- Stand for something: Values marketing in a cynical era