Online advertising has continued to defy market conditions, surpassing $1.7 billion for the 2008 calendar year, representing an increase of $364.25 million or 27% year-on-year growth according to figures released today by IAB (Interactive Advertising Bureau) Australia in its Online Advertising Expenditure Report (OAER) which is compiled by PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC).
- Ad Council spearheads $50 million education effort for COVID-19 vaccine
- Opinion: Content is growing, and it’s crucial for brands to get it right
- 3 customer-centric engagement tactics for a privacy-focused world
- Old Spice looks to create world’s longest-lasting white elephant game on social
- Ferrero mocks lofty ad claims in fresh campaign for Crunch bars