Online advertising has continued to defy market conditions, surpassing $1.7 billion for the 2008 calendar year, representing an increase of $364.25 million or 27% year-on-year growth according to figures released today by IAB (Interactive Advertising Bureau) Australia in its Online Advertising Expenditure Report (OAER) which is compiled by PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC).
- Sports media rights in APAC to spike 22% in market value due to digital demand
- Sony Singapore and Uniqlo issue statements over Daryl Aiden Yow saga
- Telco TIME dotCom picks agency to manage integrated marketing solutions
- Disney snatches up Fox in acquisition worth $71.3bn in cash and stock
- GroupM partners Nielsen as primary digital audience measurement provider