Online advertising has continued to defy market conditions, surpassing $1.7 billion for the 2008 calendar year, representing an increase of $364.25 million or 27% year-on-year growth according to figures released today by IAB (Interactive Advertising Bureau) Australia in its Online Advertising Expenditure Report (OAER) which is compiled by PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC).
- Bustle’s Charlotte Owen is on a mission to turn around Elite Daily
- A downturn in media spend? It depends, automotive advertising is slowing, while CPG accelerates
- Why Hoka is experimenting with connected TV in its first global campaign
- Digiday+ Research: Emotions are mixed among agency, brand execs amid cookie deprecation
- ‘Our goal is to get the word out’: Mobile app Uproad uses digital billboards for education