It’s been 2-3 months since SPH launched Razor.tv. Have you seen it? It’s funny.
SPH has traditionally been in the print media business, and moving into video is indeed a challenging. What I find funny about Razor TV is when print journalists who obviously are not experienced speakers or presenters are now forced to show their faces and speak.
Things that could improve are:
- Find better looking hosts
- Train the journalists in public speaking
- Appearing in groups does not necessarily mean that the presentation is better.
- Put on make up. Please.
- Show more syndicated content instead.
- So far, the STOMP bloggers seem to be better.
Good job anyways guys.