McDonald’s is one of the major sponsors for the Olympics. It launched a game called The Lost Ring in March 2008 to coincide with the launch of the Olympics. This game weaves together players from 7 different languages, to participate in finding clues with the help of the audience.
- Wonderful Pistachios links with star streamer as part of gaming push
- U.S., NYC, Chicago and agency David rule Cannes Lions Creativity Report
- Business on the Move, including Tesco Bank and Proactiv
- Can brands authentically overcome tokenism and rainbow-washing?
- Why is experiential marketing so important post-pandemic?