We conducted a recent review of blogs in Singapore. Our sample was a list of 1397 that our crawler matched against our database. So how has Singapore fared?We’re still very active bloggers with the 83% of bloggers posting at least one every six months. 206 bloggers quit. 32 bloggers moved.So we have a 14% drop rate. Comparing this to the USA, Singaporeans as a whole are doing well.Since 2005, Technorati reported a growth of blogs from 9 to 74 million blogs. Active bloggers (who blog in the last 6 months) are 21 million. That is a drop rate of 71%.However, blog statistics are generally difficult to verify as the environment is very fluid and seasonal.
- Creative services group Big Block Capital invests in live broadcasting marketing firm Ripplebox
- Twentieth Century Fox promotes Greg Drebin to EVP of worldwide marketing
- Marketing to women mantra: don't market to women
- 383 Project launches RenewBot to help agencies manage hidden project costs and subscriptions
- Carl's Jr. and Hardee's get separate personas from new AOR Havas, plus the voice of Matthew McConaughey