The more we analyse the internet for relevant media, we see specific trends on how the Internet remembers media. So for bloggers, politicians, journalists and communications professionals out there, we like you to know that:
1) The Internet Remembers everything.
– The moment you click publish, save it online, or even if you think its password protected, or even just residing on your computer, you can be assured that it will be published and found.
2) We note that certain types of communications tend to linger longer in the internet memory.
– this is not a contradiction of point #1. Yes, the internet remembers everything. However, this memory is divided into short term and long term memory.
– for corporate brands, we are interested in both. Long term internet memory is also a good investment.
Give us a call to find how to leverage this.