EPIC is set in 2015 and it charts the history of the Internet, the evolving mediascape and the way news and newspapers were affected by the growth in online news. It coined the word “Googlezon” from a future merger of Google and Amazon to form the Google grid, and speaks of news wars with the Times becoming a print only paper for the elite culminating in EPIC – Evolving Personalised Information Construct As a flash animation, this film is extraordinary, not just for it’s use of technology but for it’s fantastic perception looking forward. Click here to view the videocast.
- The hotel of the future is coming, and it’s a little weird
- Malaysian brands show support for all-women expedition to Antarctica
- Will Melaka’s latest destination marketing effort feel the love?
- Zouk KL cancels sugar daddy event to prevent backlash
- Facebook loses US$60bn in market value following user data scandal