EPIC is set in 2015 and it charts the history of the Internet, the evolving mediascape and the way news and newspapers were affected by the growth in online news. It coined the word “Googlezon” from a future merger of Google and Amazon to form the Google grid, and speaks of news wars with the Times becoming a print only paper for the elite culminating in EPIC – Evolving Personalised Information Construct As a flash animation, this film is extraordinary, not just for it’s use of technology but for it’s fantastic perception looking forward. Click here to view the videocast.
- Meta slams Apple in anti-tracking airing of grievances
- Viant Interactive Report: Get ready for Retail 3.0
- How Instacart is using shoppable videos to prove it can drive brand sales
- Watch the newest commercials from Facebook, American Express, Bowflex and more
- TikTok takes page from Twitch as battle for creators intensifies