EPIC is set in 2015 and it charts the history of the Internet, the evolving mediascape and the way news and newspapers were affected by the growth in online news. It coined the word “Googlezon” from a future merger of Google and Amazon to form the Google grid, and speaks of news wars with the Times becoming a print only paper for the elite culminating in EPIC – Evolving Personalised Information Construct As a flash animation, this film is extraordinary, not just for it’s use of technology but for it’s fantastic perception looking forward. Click here to view the videocast.
- Just Eat, Deliveroo and McDonald’s enter talks with TfL ahead of junk food ad ban
- Winning work: How S4M helped Lego take the chat out of the bot
- Raheem Sterling fronts new Nike ad after speaking out on racism
- ‘In-house marketing is complicated’: Insights from the Digiday Brand Summit
- Facebook apologizes after photo bug exposed photos of millions of users