EPIC is set in 2015 and it charts the history of the Internet, the evolving mediascape and the way news and newspapers were affected by the growth in online news. It coined the word “Googlezon” from a future merger of Google and Amazon to form the Google grid, and speaks of news wars with the Times becoming a print only paper for the elite culminating in EPIC – Evolving Personalised Information Construct As a flash animation, this film is extraordinary, not just for it’s use of technology but for it’s fantastic perception looking forward. Click here to view the videocast.
- How virtual DM testing cuts costs, delivers results
- Pinterest gives SMBs access to Shop the Look Pins, a free product-tagging tool for organic Pins
- How to supercharge the Salesforce lead source field
- Apple’s FileMaker introduces humorous ‘Innovation Without the Hype’ campaign
- Four ways to monetise original social media content