AdBrite, a ad distribution company started by Philip Kaplan has gained traction in the internet advertising with companies like Ringo, Linkin distribution their advertising through the AdBrite network. The best thing about AdBrite is its openess to Publishers. The Bad thing is that its text ads are not very targetted. Comment about what you think.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: YouTube and Amazon give parents more control over kids’ content. Plus, a swanky new McDonald’s
- Business on the Move: Sky, Royal Caribbean, Nestlé and more
- John Lewis' JLab scheme looks beyond start-ups in call for more established businesses to apply
- Indian government issues deadline to Facebook and Cambridge Analytics for misuse of data of Indians
- Boys & Girls names Robert Senior as non-executive chairman