AdBrite, a ad distribution company started by Philip Kaplan has gained traction in the internet advertising with companies like Ringo, Linkin distribution their advertising through the AdBrite network. The best thing about AdBrite is its openess to Publishers. The Bad thing is that its text ads are not very targetted. Comment about what you think.
- BuzzFeed loses another entertainment exec to Facebook
- Office Depot airs back-to-school push from third agency in three years
- Marketing Day: Twitter verification, GDPR Insights by Namogoo, attack sites & more
- Going on the offensive: The use of attack sites in reputation management
- Allstate taps Kohler exec as new CMO