AdBrite, a ad distribution company started by Philip Kaplan has gained traction in the internet advertising with companies like Ringo, Linkin distribution their advertising through the AdBrite network. The best thing about AdBrite is its openess to Publishers. The Bad thing is that its text ads are not very targetted. Comment about what you think.
- Red Bull cautioned by ASA for suggesting the energy drink aids concentration
- Why Manchester City's move into eSports in China is more than just football politics
- BBDO Greater China’s strategy head gets COO mandate
- After GDPR, The New York Times cut off ad exchanges in Europe — and kept growing ad revenue
- Video Briefing: Free OTT streaming video will be led by Amazon and Roku