AdBrite, a ad distribution company started by Philip Kaplan has gained traction in the internet advertising with companies like Ringo, Linkin distribution their advertising through the AdBrite network. The best thing about AdBrite is its openess to Publishers. The Bad thing is that its text ads are not very targetted. Comment about what you think.
- Why Sha’Carri Richardson, ousted from the Olympics, is marketing gold: Datacenter Weekly
- What ‘always-on link building’ is and why it’s a must for your SEO and marketing strategy
- Horizon Media agencies ply new ground with incentive-based deals tied to compensation
- Here’s what’s behind the rise of custom algorithms for digital ad decisions
- How job seekers are standing out and staying top of mind during virtual job interviews