AdBrite, a ad distribution company started by Philip Kaplan has gained traction in the internet advertising with companies like Ringo, Linkin distribution their advertising through the AdBrite network. The best thing about AdBrite is its openess to Publishers. The Bad thing is that its text ads are not very targetted. Comment about what you think.
- US Creative Works: featuring the Kimba Group, King & Partners, Someoddpilot and more
- Coty focuses on AI with growth accelerator competition
- Why Mr & Mrs Smith has merged sales and marketing under a new chief growth officer
- Why bending the rules on social costs more than a fine
- One Championship partners Telenor Myanmar to expand in the region