Facebook with assign Microsoft with distributing ads on the Facebook portal. Facebook has 9 million users to-date. The deal is for 3 years. Read more here.
- After Texas school shooting, the ad industry must move people to act, Pedro Lerma says
- Unilever, Mondelēz, PepsiCo sign up for Instacart’s new shoppable ad units
- AutoNation’s new ads highlight employees ahead of Indy 500
- How advertisers can change outdated motherhood narratives
- Candy and snack trends to watch—including ‘new-stalgia’