Facebook with assign Microsoft with distributing ads on the Facebook portal. Facebook has 9 million users to-date. The deal is for 3 years. Read more here.
- Nike’s video series about Black pregnancy gets backlash from Allyson Felix fans
- Watch the newest commercials from Skillshare, Google, Facebook and more
- ANA wants marketers to take off Sept. 14 as training day
- Meet the tiny Canadian agency behind the IOC’s Olympics ads
- The love of the game is dead: the future of stadiums is about community, not just sport