Ambatch Team has launched their “World SEO Championships” with participants from all over the global taking part in getting top rankings for Ambatch forum. Its great that so many people take SEO seriously. What we find disturbing is the number of methods used that solely promote blog-linking. Yes, we know it works, but to truely shine in this contest we really need to leverage the full toolbox. Go Kelvin Hui. Go Andrew Wee. Go go Inspector Gadget.
- Google says AdSense Auto ads will ‘take care of the rest’ for publishers
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: KFC Crisis Now PR Nightmare, and More
- TV is not under threat, but it needs to get better with data, say panelists at The Drum’s breakfast event
- The Financial Times launches whitepaper to boost content marketing performance in finance industry
- The case for advertisers to look again at newsbrands