When Google inked the deal with News Corp for search and advertising rights to MySpace, we naturally thought Yahoo lost the deal. Read here.
- Just Eat, Deliveroo and McDonald’s enter talks with TfL ahead of junk food ad ban
- Winning work: How S4M helped Lego take the chat out of the bot
- Raheem Sterling fronts new Nike ad after speaking out on racism
- ‘In-house marketing is complicated’: Insights from the Digiday Brand Summit
- Facebook apologizes after photo bug exposed photos of millions of users